Friday, May 17, 2013

Melted Fusion I Sold



Melted Fusion I (sold)  © Diane Hamburg
Sad and happy at the same time.........  This is a piece I ice dyed awhile back and then started to hand stitch it in February.  I finished it and hung it at my local island Art Association.  It's been gracing the gallery walls for 2 months.  Sold yesterday.  How I loved that piece.  I am glad it will be gracing the walls of the buyer's home.

Guess I'd better stitch faster!

Speaking of stitching - here's a work in progress - check earlier blog entries.  Here's what I've done so far.  I sure love this hand word business.  I have many things going.  This one is close to finishing.

1 comment:

gerfiles said...

Both the sad + the happy are very understandable... - thanks for your comment, you´re welcome...