Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Back home for a short while

So much to do, so little time!

I'm back home from Atlanta and the Virginia-Highlands Summerfest Art Show. The crowds and weather were good. The sales of small art items were great. I am rich in compliments. Folks seem to like what I do with fiber and fabric. Now, if I can figure out how to sell my larger pieces more consistently, I'd be very happy.

Jim, my darling husband, and I will be heading up to Virginia Beach for the Boardwalk Art Festival, June 14 - 17. That was a very good show for me last year! Then up to Pennsylvania to see my mom and my brother and his family, then on to the Manayunk Arts Festival in Philadelphia June 23-24. That'll be a new show for me. Then home for few days before a family vacation. I am one busy woman! Too busy. Being busy will keep me young??????????

I'll be hitting the studio after my walk on the beach. Maybe I'll have a pic or two later today.

No comments: