Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back Home

Suffering from jet lag after a wonderful week with my sister, Marlene, in California. This wonderful person is the one who got me into quilting and into art quilting. We get together to play with all those new fun techniques we have read about in magazines: Quilting Arts and Cloth, and Paper, Scissors; and in all the books we seem to have to have. We do have fun! I'm still in a fog but I wish to list what we did: transfer painting, polymer clay, fabric paper, friendly plastic, felt beads, painted jeans jackets, paper collage, colormist leaves..... mind's a blank. Sounds like a funfilled week. It was. We laughed a lot as well. She's good for my soul.

Tomorrow I will get back to work in the studio - hopefully I'll clean that messy studio up some tonight!

No comments: