Sunday, July 15, 2007

Puttering around the studio

No pics today as I'm saving the series I did with the orangy/black discharged fabric for a winter exhibit. But I'm am real tickled with the product as I was with the whole process. The high of creating is exhilerating! Six 12" square pieces are now done. 3 stretched, the others waiting more stretcher bars - on order. I made several postcard size pieces as well. Working on some large pieces of discharged fabric I had discharged ages and ages ago. They are not coming along as well. 3 are up on the design wall for me to meditate on. I cleaned up a little bit of the studio. Still a very messy place. I'm getting ready for a fun, artsy week with my sister, Marlene, who lives in California. I'm excited! We have such a good time together!!!

So, for the next week I'll be out of touch. I should have lots to report a week from tomorrow.

No comments: