Thursday, May 24, 2007

Where have all the days gone?




Wow, it's Thursday evening already. And I haven't blogged since Monday. I've been working, though.
Today's pics are of the patriotic banner I've made for my local art association. The theme for the up coming show is "This American Life." The banner is 41" x 6".
Raw edge, black netting, free motion machine quilting plus free motion machine bobbin embroidered letters. this took much longer than I wanted but it's done!

I am a member of allthingsfabric@yahoogroups.com and have been working on a small scrap quilt - raw edged, hand embroidered - not finished. It's been an adventure. I've enjoyed the hand work. Gotta put some embellishments to finish it up.

I'm working on another piece using vintage fabrics, photos., laces, buttons for another show at the Women's Center. It's going be a book. Hope to have that done in the next day or two.

No comments: