Monday, April 16, 2007

Jazzfest closes, Shrimpfest coming


"Invasion of the Hearts" 36.5x32.5" Mixed media: fabric dyeing, leaf printing, Shiva paintstick highlights, free motion machine lace, loose appliques, beading, couching, piecing for the border and free motion quilting.

Jazzfest ended in strong winds. Luckily for us the sun added some warmth. The people traffic was nothing to compare to last year. The city had 3 Jazz venues going at the same time so the people were spread out throughout the city. Disappointed in the turnout but I certainly enjoyed the music and the people stopping by.

I'm off traveling for a few days. I'll be back blogging at the end of the week. When I get home, I'll be gearing up for Fernandina's Shrimp Festival, May 5th and 6th. A grand art/craft festival with lots of seafood to devour.

Have a great week.

No comments: