Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A new beginning

I'm taking a baby step in the world of the Internet. I've been asked by many art show visitors if I have a web site. The answer has been "No, but it's on my list of things to do." The web site is not up, but thought a blog might be a baby step towards that end.

I spend much of my day while at home in my seaside art studio - a beautiful space where my sewing machine overlooks the beach, sea, horizon. I am so fortunate to be able to live and work in such a beautiful environment.

I love fabrics and fibers. I have to make art. I love to play with new techniques. Come play with me.

I hope to share my latest creations and techniques.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Great beginning.....keep us the good work. Looking forward to seeing your art here.

:Diane said...

Another one lured by the siren.
You will find it takes more time than you thought, but I bet you find it more fun than you ever imagined!
:D