Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A new beginning

I'm taking a baby step in the world of the Internet. I've been asked by many art show visitors if I have a web site. The answer has been "No, but it's on my list of things to do." The web site is not up, but thought a blog might be a baby step towards that end.

I spend much of my day while at home in my seaside art studio - a beautiful space where my sewing machine overlooks the beach, sea, horizon. I am so fortunate to be able to live and work in such a beautiful environment.

I love fabrics and fibers. I have to make art. I love to play with new techniques. Come play with me.

I hope to share my latest creations and techniques.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Great beginning.....keep us the good work. Looking forward to seeing your art here.

Diane said...

Another one lured by the siren.
You will find it takes more time than you thought, but I bet you find it more fun than you ever imagined!
:D